Do you fancy a kite trip where you live on a boat for the week, improve your riding or just learn to kitesurf, meet like minded people, and have an awesome time? Then you should probably come and join us for a kite safari in Egypt this April! Egypt is a popular kitesurfing destination and for good reason, the water is crystal clear and the wind blows nearly year round, making for a perfect place to progress in kitesurfing. If you are a total beginner this is also a perfect trip for you, as we have our friend Saif along who will look after anyone wanting to learn.
We have partnered with Kitesurfing Lanka and our good friend and instructor Saif to offer a kitesurfing adventure for everyone. That means on this trip we can cater to kitesurfers of ALL levels, from total beginners up to professional freestyle riders, and can even offer wing foil and hydrofoil lessons if we have some lighter wind days. The boat has 10 cabins available for guests, with plenty of space to chill on deck, and boats to ferry us to and from the various islands we’ll visit to launch and land our kites.
Our adventure starts from Hurghada, and we’ll live aboard the boat for the week while we visit some of the best and most beautiful flat water spots you can possibly imagine, spending a day or two at each and always mooring in a sheltered spot for a super comfy nights sleep. Our coaching is the same as always, but there is also the option for total beginners to join in this week and be part of a larger group who all progress together!
Our prices are based on two sharing a double cabin, but single and triple room pricing is available on request.
So what’s included?
- 7 nights full board accommodation (Excluding alcohol)
- Airport transfers to Hurghada airport
- All pictures and videos from the week
If you choose to join us for coaching, or take beginner lessons:
- EITHER 6 days of coaching, including daily video debriefing
- OR 6 days of beginner lessons, including equipment
How much does it cost?
- Price per person based on two sharing a cabin, including coaching/lessons: 1600€
- Price per person based on two sharing a cabin, just kitesurfing, no lessons included: €1100
- Please contact us for single and triple room pricing.
What are the dates?
- 2023 dates aren’t set yet, but you can still get in touch and let us know you’re interested!
For any more information please do CONTACT US